The Ultra System is the most powerful and advanced system in our line of nurse call systems. By combining the 6900 and 9000 series, the Ultra Series offers room-to-room and hands-free communication. Features also include an LCD, staff locator, infrared detector interface, staff emergency button, and more. The all-in-one touch screen master station gives the user total control over how your system functions. Furthermore, our advanced micro-processing technology allows the station to operate independently from a central exchange. The Ultra Series is customizable. As a result, you have the freedom to program features perfectly suited to your facility’s needs.
OUR MOST ADVANCED NURSE CALL SYSTEM
SOFTWARE WITH POSSIBILITIES
Intercall’s Ultra software is the backbone of the Ultra Series. This powerful user-friendly Windows®-based software gives the staff infinite options to customize communications. Once the program is set up to meet your needs, real-time changes to the many programmable features can be made in real-time.
ULTRA NURSE CALL SYSTEM FEATURES:
- Ultra is a decentralized system. Each station contains its own control and audio processor. This enables the station to work independently of a central control unit, gateway, or master station.
- The Ultra system features the 6900 and 9000 stations series. The 9000 series incorporates all the options of the 6900 series. Additional options include more external device inputs, an LCD to show incoming calls from patient rooms and staff location. Plus, it features room-to-room voice communication to 6900 and 9000 Patient, Staff, and Staff/Duty stations.
- The simplicity of the central equipment panel provides ease of installation and service.
- Patient stations include auxiliary inputs for patient monitors, bed exit alarms, etc.
- Connection to Stryker and Hill-Rom Beds providing Nurse Call, Light Control, Intercom, TV, and Bed Exit.
- Connect to independent providers of bed exit devices.
- Master touch-screen station provides an Ethernet port for connection to the Hospital LAN (Local Area Network)
- CAT6 and conventional cable used for installation.
- The Ultra system uses a 19-inch touchscreen master with a single Windows-based interface utilized by nursing staff and programming technicians.
- The Touch screen master’s user interface provides a Direct Call screen to show up to 96 or 144-room icons. The Activity screen shows an unlimited scrollable call queue. The Map screen is capable of showing a complete floor layout and direct call access.
- Completely customizable user interface buttons and icons, colors, and fonts.
- Selectable call tones and auto-adjust tone volume levels according to time of day.
- Master-to-Master audio communication over VoIP.
- External PC Consoles can be associated with Mini Masters through Ethernet with the capability to see call activity and initiate calls.
- Custom Duty Zoning according to room numbers and type of calls.
- The master screen displays automatically synchronized time and date over SNTP server or manual setup.
- Stations can be assigned to any room and any icon on the touchscreen master. The touchscreen master also includes an automatic station replacement programming feature.
- Customizable call assignments for dome light color, dome light flashing rates, call tones, call name, etc.
- Room capture capabilities for swing room or whole system transfer with the auto program of duty stations and zone domes.
- Staff, Patient, and equipment locator with infrared technology. Other technologies are accepted, including RF. Locators can be assigned to Nurses, Aides, Doctors, and Patients.
- Nurse Room assignment with programmable shifts for Nurse Follower feature with the capability to answer calls with voice communication from patient stations.
- Non-emergency call auto-answer by nurse presence detected by IR Sensor
- Staff Emergency through IR Locator Badge.
- Call overtime notification and call emergency upgrade.
- Patient stations provide external programmable call inputs with the ability to link calls.
- Integration with remote code blue panel annunciators.
- Integration with pocket pager, tablets, and wireless phones and providing talkback over VoIP feature.
- Network infrastructure with HL7 integration with ADT, Smart Bed (status, brake, alarm, etc.), and other systems.
- History-of-calls reports are accessible remotely from any computer connected to the network.
- Excel Management information reports.
- Programmable zone dome and staff duty assignments by room or type of calls.
- Programmable room page zones, all page, and corridor page.
- Continuous system status checks routines with notifications.
- System status email notifications.
- Patient positioning timer for an individual patient with selectable time intervals
CUSTOMIZE OUR NURSE CALL SYSTEMS TO FIT YOUR NEEDS
From our state-of-the-art software-based Ultra series to the Vista visual-tone series and the Audio-visual system we offer you a choice to meet your goals for patient satisfaction. With our extensive line of nurse call products, you can select the most cost-effective model to meet your specific needs.