Patient stations are available in two basic models: the single bed unit and the dual bed station (for use by two patients.) Stations are available in 1-, 2-, 3- and 4-gang. Three and four-gang nurse call stations accommodate an array of optional features, including code blue, service reminder, event detector, intercom through the pillow speaker, bed exit alarm, status switch and connections to beds with side rail communications.
NURSE CALL STATION
NURSE CALL STAFF STATION / NURSE CALL DUTY STATION
Staff / Duty & Staff stations provide the staff members with the facilities for engaging in two-way voice communications with the nurse call station. Examining rooms, day rooms and other services or public areas will use these stations for communication between medical staff members and the master station.
Duty stations have audio / visual indicators for the presence of three different levels of calls in the system: normal, emergency & staff emergency.
ULTRA 9600 PATIENT STATION
3-GANG PATIENT STATIONS
The Ultra series patient stations provide a convenient means of originating calls to the nurse control station and engaging in hands-free two-way voice communication with the nurse. The nurse call stations are microprocessor controlled and communicate via a data bus that transmits and receives pertinent information.
Manual call origination via corresponding cordset. Automatic call origination whenever the cordset is accidentally unplugged from its receptacle.
- Uses recessed high reliability DIN connectors.
- High reliability tactile-effect cancel switch, and emergency switch.
- Green CALL LED (light emitting diode) indicates a call placed. Red MONITOR LED illuminates whenever a patient’sroom is monitored by the nurse control station. Blue CALL LED indicates an emergency call is placed.
- Dedicated inputs for toilet emergency and code blue.
- Microprocessor circuits for all operating functions.
- 21⁄4-inch 25-ohm loudspeaker for natural voice reproduction.
- Sensitive electret microphone for quality sound pickup.
- Quick connect/disconnect prewired edge connector for simplified installation and service.
- Standard 3-gang, high-impact, non-conductive, flame retardant, ABS plastic faceplate with Lexan overlay (printed second surface to resist wear from usage and chemical cleansers).
- Optional features include a sounder to alert staff members of system activity.
- Accepts external devices for processing and transmitting to the master station.
- Two audio communication channels in “PK” models.
- Self testing algorithm to alert master station of patient station condition.
Single patient station with siderail communication (Ultra 6000 System)
Single patient station with siderail communication (Ultra 9600 System)
Single patient station (Ultra 6000 System)
Single patient station (Ultra 9600 System)
Dual patient station (Ultra 6000 System)
Dual patient station (Ultra 9600 System)
Siderail stations are configured to utilize all of its standard functions through the Hill-Rom or Striker beds. Lights, audio, bed exit and call are controlled from the bed.
If the bed is unplugged the operating features are automatically returned to this station.
/CB………………………Code blue (switch on station)
/SE…………………….Staff Emergency (switch on station)
/DOC………………….Call Activation (switch on station)
/L ……………………..Light Control (see RM module spec sheet)
Faceplate……….41⁄2”H x 63⁄8”W
Flush mount…Steel City #H3BD & 3GC cover
ULTRA 9000 PATIENT STATION
The Ultra patient station is an upscale state-of-the-art microprocessor- based station. This station utilizes a 2 x 24 back-lit LCD for step-by-step functional information. By pressing a button or using the optional infrared sensors for automatic presence identification, the LCD will show the room number, patient and type of calls in the system. In this mode, scan- ning and room-to-room voice communication is possible. This station features ten levels of calls: normal, priority, staff assist and code blue. When the station is in the staff presence mode, a built-in tone generator sounds various and easily recognizable signals to distinguish call types. The Ultra 9000 system has the capability of interfacing with infrared technology as well as with pocket pagers, printers and wireless telephones.
- State-of-the-art microprocessor.
- 2 X 24 back lit LCD.
- Dedicated software operates on a RS485 databus.
- System call scan button.
- IR input for infrared sensors.
- Internal volume control.
- Cordset receptacle accepts pendants with 8-position DIN.
- Quick-connect/disconnect prewired connector for simplified installation and service.
- Standard four-gang faceplate, high-impact, non-conductive, flame-retardant, ABS plastic faceplate with a Lexan overlay (printed second surface to resist wear from usage and chemical cleansers).
- Amber LED indicates call placed; red LED illuminates whenever the patient’s room is called by any other stations.
- Manual call origination via corresponding cordset. Automatic call origination whenever the cordset is accidentally unplugged from its receptacle.
- Accepts remote reprogramming for special application updates.
- Answer button for communicating with stations that are shown on the LCD.
- Sensitive 21⁄4-inch microphone/loudspeaker.
- Staff presence button.
- Inter system voice communication or monitoring.
- Staff emergency button for originating priority calls with push to talk overide.
- Hands-free communications.
- One-button operation.
- User-friendly informational display.
- Modular design for easy maintenance and service.
- Watchdog timer to ensure correct microprocessor operation.
Special software algorithm continuously checks data memory. Decentralized operation: any patient station can answer calls and voice communicate with other stations in the system.
Faceplate . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .41⁄2″ H X 8 3/16″ W
Backbox . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Standard electrical four-gang box
Flush mounting . . . . . . . . . . . .Steel City #H4BD box with 4GC gang cover
Surface mounting . . . . . . . . . .Wiremold #5744-4
UP910/SA. . . . . . . .Single patient station for siderail communication with DIN receptacle, four-gang faceplate with Staff Assist.
UP911 . . . . . . . .Single patient station with DIN receptacle, four-gang faceplate.
UP920 . . . . . . . .Dual patient station with two DIN receptacles, four-gang faceplate.