Audio-Visual Nurse Call System
The Legend II by Intercall Systems is an audio-visual system
designed to meet the needs of any facility. Available in 12 to 84
station capacities, the Legend II offers you the benefit of combined
audio/visual functionality without the need for micro processing. Our
practical design allows for switch modules to be connected and
disconnected with ease. Features include nurse call follower, group and
all call paging. The Legend II also offers an optional third level of
calling for code blue/staff emergency.
At Intercall Systems we offer two Audio-Visual nurse call systems suited to fit the needs of any medical facility. The Equinox II by Intercall Systems brings audio/visual nurse call
communication to a new level. The Audio-Visual stations allow for communication between staff members and between patient and staff. The systems are capable of supporting from 12-84 stations. Our cutting-edge microprocessor based,
liquid crystal display master station oversees a system capable of
supporting 24 to 72 call locations. The system handles normal, emergency
and code blue/staff emergency calls and comes with room audio scan,
personal attention mode, service reminder, nurse follower and paging options for staff,
zone or all page.
- Nurse Call Follower
- Group Page/ All Page/ Corridor Page / Staff Page.
- Code Blue/Staff Emergency/Staff Assist.
- Room Audio Scan. Programmed by the nurse to listen to critical patients on a sequential basis for a period of time
- Personal Attention Mode. A patient station can be programmed to originate a Personal Attention call which can only be canceled at the patient station of origin.
- Service Reminder. Set from the master station, it causes the illumination of indicators at patient station, dome light and master station to indicate a patient is
waiting for service.